A suit for annulment is an action to declare that a marriage was invalid at its inception. This can occur when marriage was attempted by an underage couple or by a person who is mentally incompetent. Annulment can also be used when a party was fraudulently induced into marriage. Fraudulent promises that go to the essence of the marriage include the following: concealed prior criminal record, drug abuse, and one party marrying another solely to obtain US residency.
320 S. Boston Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74103
- (918) 800-9680
Help, I am married to a narcissist
- Before Filing for Divorce: Do I Tell My Spouse? Do I Talk To My Kids?
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Guide to Divorce
- Does Oklahoma Have Common Law Marriage?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Select an Attorney
- Legal Separation
- Managing Stress During a Divorce
- Narcissists – Co-Parenting with a Narcissist
- Narcissists – How to Divorce Them
- Narcissists – Property Division
- Post-Divorce Modifications
- Premarital Agreements
- Property Division
- Should I Get A Divorce?
- Support Alimony
- What Do I Do At The Initial Consultation?
- What if I Get Served?
- What Should I do Before Filing for Divorce?
- Why Fathers Leave
- Women and Divorce